Price/availability/specifications subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, our catalog and customized products are for research use only and not intended for human or animal diagnostic or therapeutic use.
Or leave a message with a formal purchase order (PO) Or credit card.
Taq DNA Polymerases
20% discount of Taq DNA polymerase as the credit to purchase any other products or services on sydlabs.com from July 1 to Dec. 30, 2017. Limited to new customers.
The cheapest Taq DNA Polymerase enzymes in the market.
MB042-EUT: Taq DNA Polymerase
The recombinant Taq Polymerase (old catalog number: MB000042-EUT-10000) is a thermostable DNA Polymerase purified from an E. coli strain that carries the Taq DNA polymerase gene. The Taq enzyme has 5'-3' polymerase activity, double-strand specific 5'-3' exonuclease activity, and 3' adenylation activity.
Unit definition: One unit of the Taq DNA polymerase means incorporating 10 nmol of total deoxyribonucleoside triphosphates into acid precipitable DNA in 30 minutes at 74°C.
Concentration: 5 units/ul.
Quality Control: No visible activity change after storage of the Taq DNA polymerase at room temperature for 3 months to amplify a single-copy gene from human genome with high efficiency.
The PCR reagent concentrations, reaction conditions, and PCR program parameters should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Features of the Taq DNA polymerase:
* High efficiency. The extension time of the Taq DNA polymerase is shorter than 30 seconds per kb DNA. Easily amplify DNA fragments up to 5 kb.
* High purity. >98% homogeneous of the Taq DNA polymerase by SDS gel electrophoresis. No contamination detected in standard PCR test reactions.
* Reproducible results. No visible activity change after storage of the Taq DNA polymerase at room temperature for 3 months to amplify a single-copy gene from human genome with high efficiency.
* Terminal transferase activity of adding a single nucleotide (adenosine) at 3' end of the extension product, facilitating TA cloning of PCR products.
* Low cost: 3.84+ cents per unit. The cheapest Taq enzyme in the market.
Applications of the Taq DNA polymerase:
* Routine PCR using genomic, viral and plasmid templates.
* DNA cloning and subcloning.
* Primer extension.
* DNA and colony screening.
* DNA mutagenesis.
* Generating hybridization probes for Southern or Northern hybridization.
The cheap Taq DNA polymerase is also available in 2X PCR PreMix, with dye (catalog No. MB067-EQ2).