Price/availability/specifications subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, our catalog and customized products are for research use only and not intended for human or animal diagnostic or therapeutic use.
Or leave a message with a formal purchase order (PO) Or credit card.
Real-time PCR (qPCR) Service
The lowest prices of real time PCR services (qPCR services) are guaranteed. If you find any US company providing the same quality services with lower prices, we will return the difference to you.
Syd Labs provides rapid and reliable real time PCR services (qPCR services or quantitative PCR services) for gene expression analysis and gene copy number determination including RNA or DNA extraction, qPCR primer design and validation, qPCR reaction optimization, and complete data analysis including normalization of samples with internal controls. Relative and absolute analysis of gene expression by qPCR is available for all known genes in any organism.
The real-time PCR (qPCR) assay is an extremely sensitive and reproducible method to measure levels of gene expression in an organism. It has supplanted the traditional approaches (e.g. Northern blotting, RNase protection assays) and is widely accepted as a "Gold Standard" for DNA and RNA quantification.
Features of real-time PCR services:
- Reliable results. Through development of genome-wide qPCR primers, we have successfully tested over 30,000 genes in qPCR assays. Relative and absolute analysis of gene expression by qPCR is available for all known genes in any organism.
- Save money. No need to buy real-time PCR instruments or reagents.
- Save time. Let our technical experts do the experiments for you.
Experimental plan of real-time PCR services:
- RNA extraction from samples using total RNA isolation kit and/or TRIzol method.
- RNA quantitation and quality assessment using NanoDrop spectrophotometer, and gel electrophoresis.
- Design qPCR primers using state of the art software and design parameters; Each primer set is validated for specificity by running qPCR and dissociation curve analysis.
- Set up and run the real-time RT-qPCR reactions. High quality total RNA samples are treated using our proprietary gDNA Removing Buffer, reverse transcribed to single-strand cDNA, and run in triplicate qPCR alongside no-RT controls.
- Data analysis. The averaged value is normalized to 18S rRNA or reference gene selected by customers for each sample. To evaluate the results a ΔΔCt method is used to compare changes in gene expression between controls and treated samples.
Data analysis is performed using our qRT-PCR data analysis software and data can be delivered via email. The primer sequences, raw Ct values, and the analyzed data file including all fold-change information are included in the study report.
Standard RNA Isolation, RNA quantitation and Quality Assessment: $120 per sample
Reverse Transcription: $40 per sample
Primer design and validation, Real-time PCR assay, ΔΔCt analysis: $35 per sample per gene (triplicate reactions performed). Customers should select genes to be studied as well as the reference control genes.
Prices include the cost of material and reagents. Service prices are volume-dependent. The more, the cheaper.
* Standard RNA Isolation, RNA quantitation, and Quality Assessment: 2 days
* Reverse Transcription: 1 day
* Primer design, syntheis, and validation: 1 week
* Real-time PCR assay, ΔΔCt analysis: 3 days
* Total: 1-2 weeks