Price/availability/specifications subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, our catalog and customized products are for research use only and not intended for human or animal diagnostic or therapeutic use.
Or leave a message with a formal purchase order (PO) Or credit card.
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) is the process of localizing proteins in cells of a tissue section by exploiting the principle of antibodies binding to specific antigens. Due to the differences between antigens and their corresponding antibodies, protocols for IHC vary widely. Syd Labs expert staff will efficiently develop such protocols to bring you results of the highest quality.
1. A fully comprehensive literature review is performed to identify the best antibody for your study; includes access to our in-house list of antibodies.
2. Develop an IHC protocol specific to your study; includes access to our Tissue Bank for staining validation and controls.
3. Perform a high resolution digital whole slide scan of each stained tissue section for analysis. Improve turnaround times, securely transport data, and share slides with anyone you choose, regardless of geographic location.
4. Quantified expression profile results are generated using a software driven scoring system for cost savings and convenience. All data is stored in Microsoft Excel format.
* Develop an IHC protocol specific to your study, conserving your valuable time and resources.
* TissueBank access for staining validation and controls and a complete cross-reactivity profile.
* Digital slide scanning allows you to zoom to specific regions of interest. Improve turnaround times, securely transport data, and share slides with anyone you choose.
* Quantified expression profile generated using software driven scoring system.
* Semi-automated quantification method is used to ensure unbiased scoring results.
* Data parameters include: area scored, total and average positive pixels and intensity, separated according to strength of stain.