Price/availability/specifications subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, our catalog and customized products are for research use only and not intended for human or animal diagnostic or therapeutic use.
Or leave a message with a formal purchase order (PO) Or credit card.
High Yield Taq DNA Polymerases
20% discount of high yield Taq DNA polymerase as the credit to purchase any other products or services on sydlabs.com from July 1 to Dec. 30, 2017. Limited to new customers.
The cheapest high yield Taq DNA polymerase in the market.
MB016-HYT: High Yield Taq DNA Polymerase
The high yield Taq DNA polymerase is an optimized blend of the recombinant Taq DNA polymerase (catalog No. MB042-EUT) and a proofreading enzyme with 3′→5′ exonuclease activity. The high yield Taq DNA polymerase has increased amplification robustness, fidelity, yield, and fragment length, as well as the ability to handle difficult or “dirty” templates.
Unit definition: One unit of the high yield Taq DNA polymerase means incorporating 10 nmol of total deoxyribonucleoside triphosphates into acid precipitable DNA in 30 minutes at 74°C.
Concentration: 5 units/ul.
Quality Control: No visible activity change after storage of the high yield Taq DNA polymerase at room temperature for 3 months to amplify a single-copy gene from human genome with high efficiency.
The PCR reagent concentrations, reaction conditions, and PCR program parameters should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Features of the high yield Taq DNA polymerase:
* Robust processivity. Up to 10 kb human genomic and 15 kb lamda DNA fragments have been tested for amplification.
* High purity. >98% homogeneous of the Taq DNA polymerase by SDS gel electrophoresis. No contamination detected in standard PCR test reactions.
* Reproducible results. No visible activity change after storage of the high yield Taq DNA polymerase at room temperature for 3 months to amplify a single-copy gene from human genome with high efficiency.
* Proofreading with 5′ exonuclease activity.
Applications of the high yield Taq DNA polymerase:
* Routine PCR using genomic, viral and plasmid templates.
* High sensitivity PCR, including difficult, low copy, or “dirty” templates.
* DNA cloning and subcloning.
* High throughput PCR.
* DNA and colony screening.
* DNA mutagenesis.
* Long PCR (up to 10 kb human genomic and 15 kb lamda DNA fragments tested).
The high yield Taq DNA polymerase is also available in 2X high yield PCR Master Mix, with blue dye (catalog No. MB040-HY2).