Price/availability/specifications subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, our catalog and customized products are for research use only and not intended for human or animal diagnostic or therapeutic use.
Or leave a message with a formal purchase order (PO) Or credit card.
High Yield PCR Master Mix
20% discount of 2x HY PCR Master Mix as the credit to purchase any other products or services on sydlabs.com from July 1 to Dec. 30, 2017. Limited to new customers.
The cheapest high yield PCR Master Mix in the market.
MB040-HY2: 2x HY PCR Master Mix, with blue dye
The high yield 2x PCR Master Mix with non-interfering blue dye (catalog No. MB040-HY2) carries a blend of Taq enzyme and a proofreading enzyme with 3′→5′ exonuclease activity. Compared to the 2x PCR Premixes (catalog No. MB067-EQ2) with the standard Taq enzyme only, the high yield 2x PCR Master Mix has increased amplification robustness, fidelity, yield, and fragment length, as well as the ability to handle difficult or “dirty” templates. Except DNA template and primers, the high yield PCR master mix contains all other components for PCR, including a blend of Taq DNA polymerase and a proofreading enzyme, dNTPs, MgCl2, reaction buffer, PCR stabilizer and enhancer at optimal concentrations for consistent and efficient PCR amplification. For a 20 ul PCR reaction, simply add 10 ul of 2x HY PCR Master Mix to specific primers, DNA template, and water. No additional loading buffer is required for electrophoresis when the PCR reaction is completed.
Optimal template and primer concentrations, and PCR program parameters should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Features of the high yield PCR master mix:
* The PCR master mix simplifies the assembly of PCR reaction and offers advantages of time savings, convenience, consistency, and minimal risk of contamination and pipetting errors.
* The high yield PCR Master Mix has increased amplification robustness, fidelity, yield, and fragment length, as well as the ability to handle difficult or “dirty” templates.
* The tracking dye and precipitant have been added into the PCR PreMix so that the PCR product can be directly loaded for electrophoresis.
* Features of the high yield Taq DNA polymerase (catalog No. MB016-HYT) contained in the high yield PCR master mix.
* Low cost: $160 for 10 ml 2x HY PCR Master Mix with blue dye. The cheapest high yield PCR master mix in the market.
Applications of the high yield PCR master mix:
* Routine PCR using genomic, viral and plasmid templates.
* High sensitivity PCR, including difficult, low copy, or “dirty” templates.
* DNA cloning and subcloning.
* High throughput PCR.
* DNA and colony screening.
* DNA mutagenesis.
* Long PCR (up to 10 kb human genomic and 15 kb lamda DNA fragments tested).
The high yield Taq DNA polymerase (catalog No. MB016-HYT) contained in the 2X high yield PCR PreMix is available alone.
Storage/Stability: Stable for 1 year at -20°C and 1 week at 4°C. For maximum recovery of the product, centrifuge the original vial after thawing and before removing the cap. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.