Price/availability/specifications subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, our catalog and customized products are for research use only and not intended for human or animal diagnostic or therapeutic use.
Or leave a message with a formal purchase order (PO) Or credit card.
Antibody Optimization Services
No stable cell line is generated.
No DNAs using our recombinant antibody expression vectors will be delivered.
Antibody optimization service (antibody affinity maturation service) combines molecular evolution and high-throughput scFv (single-chain variable fragment) phage library construction and screening to improve antibody potency and to save cost of antibody production.
Features of our antibody optimization service:
Fast turnaround: 3-6 months with our proprietary optimization algorithm.
Antibody affinity can be improved by about 10 folds after each round of antibody affinity maturation.
General procedure of antibody optimization:
1. Conjugate target antigens to magnetic beads and a flourophore, if they are not provided by clients;
2. Establish the base line antigen binding surface displayed antibody;
3. Design and construct focused libraries and screen for higher binding affinity;
4. Library screening based on antigen binding;
5. Isolate top 10 antibody clones, and measure binding affinity in comparison to starting antibody;
6. Recover DNA sequences of confirmed clones;
7. Reconstruct, transient express, and purify 100 ug protein;
8. Measure kinetic binding affinity of affinity-matured antibodies using Biacore or Octet in comparison to starting antibody.
For each round (about 3 months) of antibody affinity maturation:
1. Design scFv phage library and library construction: 2-3 weeks;
2. Multi-step scFv phage library screening: about 2 months;
3. Construction and expression of recombinant scFv-Fc antibodies, and affinity measurement: about 1.5 months.
There is overlapping between No. 2 and No. 3 steps.
* Sequence of VH and VL (Please visit hybridoma antibody cloning and sequencing services if you have hybridoma cells only);
* DNA template (if DNA synthesis is not desired);
* Target antigen.
Deliverables of antibody optimization service:
A. Top 3 scFv clones based on antigen binding affinity;
B. 100 ug purified scFv-Fc antibody for each of the top 3 clones;
C. Study report.