Price/availability/specifications subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, our catalog and customized products are for research use only and not intended for human or animal diagnostic or therapeutic use.
Or leave a message with a formal purchase order (PO) Or credit card.
2x PCR Master Mixes
20% discount of 2x PCR PreMix as the credit to purchase any other products or services on sydlabs.com from July 1 to Dec. 30, 2017. Limited to new customers.
The cheapest PCR Master Mixes in the market.
MB067-EQ2G / MB067-EQ2B / MB067-EQ2R: 2x PCR PreMix, with dye (green, blue, or red)
The cheap 2x PCR PreMixes (old catalog numbers: MB000067-EQ2-1000 and MB067-EQ2-1000) with non-interfering dye (green, blue, or red) are ready-to-use 2x concentrated solution. Except DNA template and primers, the PCR master mix contains all other components for PCR, including Taq DNA polymerase, dNTPs, MgCl2, reaction buffer, PCR stabilizer and enhancer at optimal concentrations for consistent and efficient PCR amplification. For a 20 ul PCR reaction, simply add 10 ul of 2x PCR PreMix to specific primers, DNA template, and water. No additional loading buffer is required for electrophoresis when the PCR reaction is completed.
Optimal template and primer concentrations, and PCR program parameters should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Features of the PCR master mix:
* The PCR master mix simplifies the assembly of PCR reaction and offers advantages of time savings, convenience, consistency, and minimal risk of contamination and pipetting errors.
* The tracking dye and precipitant have been added into the PreMix so that the PCR product can be directly loaded for electrophoresis.
* Features of the Taq DNA polymerase (catalog No. MB042-EUT) contained in the PCR master mix.
* Low cost: $128 for 10 ml 2x PCR PreMix with dye. The cheapest PCR master mix in the market.
Applications of the PCR master mix:
* Routine PCR using genomic, viral and plasmid templates.
* DNA cloning and subcloning.
* Primer extension.
* DNA and colony screening.
* DNA mutagenesis.
* Generating hybridization probes for Southern or Northern hybridization.
The Taq DNA polymerase (catalog No. MB042-EUT) contained in the 2X PCR PreMix, with dye is available alone.
Storage/Stability: Stable for 1 year at -20°C and 1 week at 4°C. For maximum recovery of the product, centrifuge the original vial after thawing and before removing the cap. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.